I watched it!!! (I do every season). Dane is your friend/2nd cousin-in-law?!?! That is exciting to know someone on the show! I can't remember what color team he was, but he was black or brown right? They both got to stay?
Jill who are you not related to? It just seems some how you are related to or know everyone! I didn't watch, sorry, I'll have to next week!! Is that NBC?
5 comments:
ya, I totally watched it!!! Love it!
I watched it!!! (I do every season). Dane is your friend/2nd cousin-in-law?!?! That is exciting to know someone on the show! I can't remember what color team he was, but he was black or brown right? They both got to stay?
I'm watching but I have to say "Go team blue" I have known Seone since he was a kid, I am friends with his oldest sister and older brother!!
Jill who are you not related to? It just seems some how you are related to or know everyone! I didn't watch, sorry, I'll have to next week!! Is that NBC?
I watched! I watched!!
Post a Comment