Wednesday, January 07, 2009

She's a travelin' girl

Mini-me went on her first plane trip last week. We flew to Dallas to help these folks move. The only thing I did to help was to take this guy......
on the plane too, so that Sarah and JD didn't have to drive with him. They are crazy and did the whole trip in one day.
Here's mini-me on the plane. (She looks thrilled).
This one was taken at the airport by her daddy while I went to the bathroom to change a poopy. First order of business at the hotel, make a phone call. On the way home.

Might I recomend that if you are flying for the first time with your toddler, take an extra baby on the way out and then the way back will seem like such a breeze.

7 comments:

stephanie said...

oh man, jill, jordyn is so cute. and you are very brave. i don't think you could pay me money to take two toddlers to dallas alone.

Jillsywillsy said...

I should add that the hubby was with me.

However, according to my brother-in-law, that means I had to fly by myself with 3 babies.

Unknown said...

Take an extra baby - what great advice!

EmileeandJonny said...

we have flown with jarom twice now and neither time was fun! But it definately beats driving!

Robin said...

I love that last picture!

Emily said...

I have a deep fear of attempting to fly with Jonah and Elora and no Brandon. It may happen soon if I am ever to see my family again. Ahhhhhhhh!

The Fraughts said...

Well again I can't thank you enough for flying Nixon out! You guys are a life saver. And yes we are insane for driving it all in one day, but what else do you expect from us, we've learned hopefully. I love the picture of Nixon's bug eyes! I'm glad the flight home was a easier!