Perdy. Sorry you had to work on Christmas.
Ya know, I really enjoy my Christmas's in Arizona. I have never been a fan of it. Yes it is pretty, but that is about it.
HEY my mom lives in Spokane! She has been complaining about the snow for a while now. Apparently it's supposed to be one of the snow-iest winters on record (2 years in a row for them!) Your fellow working mom,Danielle
Were you able to get out on time? I have family up there and they were stuck for ages at the airport.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Perdy. Sorry you had to work on Christmas.
Ya know, I really enjoy my Christmas's in Arizona. I have never been a fan of it. Yes it is pretty, but that is about it.
HEY my mom lives in Spokane! She has been complaining about the snow for a while now. Apparently it's supposed to be one of the snow-iest winters on record (2 years in a row for them!)
Your fellow working mom,
Danielle
Were you able to get out on time? I have family up there and they were stuck for ages at the airport.
Post a Comment