Friday, December 19, 2008

She's in good hands

So, I am sitting in my hotel in rainy, cold Washington DC, and I just get this picture sent to my phone with the following caption."Daddy takes care of me when you are gone mommy"

It made my day. Since I do not like Cafe Rio and my husband and apparently my daughter love it, I am pretty sure they go every time I work. Which is fine with me.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Hahahahahaha... nice. Well, at least you know she's eating.

Tori said...

She is the cutest baby:) Good to see that Kevin feeds the poor skinny little thing;) Hope that you don't freeze.

Harris Family said...

Daddy's run the best type of daycare!

Becca said...

Cute!

Brittany Owens said...

How sweet! I bet that totally made you feel okay being away for a little bit. What a cutie! I am with them, and LOVE Cafe Rio. Yum!

Mindy said...

Thats precious! I cannot believe you dont like cafe rio!!