Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Another installment of "What celebrity did you meet this week?"

I worked a lot this week, more than I wanted to but that is ok now. I am going to be home for at least 12 days and I got the weekends off that I needed to that my husband could go on his ever important scout campout. Well, on my 6th day in a row of working I started out the day in Sacramento. I actually spent two nights there last week and I really like it there. I had seen on the news the night before that Kevin Johnson (aka KJ) was running for mayor of Sacramento. I thought thats cool. Being a long-time Suns fan I recognized his face on the news before I turned up the TV and heard the story. Anyways back to work. First thing Saturday morning, we had just begun boarding and he walked on the plane. He was dressed very professional (like a politition, not a basketball star). I struck up a conversation with him and he was VERY nice. I asked for an autograph because my husband was never going to believe me (not really, he believes me). So he gave me a business card and signed the back. It totally made my day.

1 comment:

Macey said...

KJ! That rocks...hope he wins the election.

The mall thing is freaky...people are weirdos-glad you are ok and hope you found a bathroom.