I should explain something about my work. Some flight attendants (and a few pilots) earn themselves the label "slam-clicker". It is supposed to be a derogatory term. This describes someone who gets to their hotel room, closes the door and locks it. Since I don't drink or sleep around. I am a huge slam-clicker. I wear my label proudly. I am pretty good and packing a lot of food so I don't even like to eat out on the road. It helps me save money and hopefully loose weight. Not to mention, I HAVE A BABY and don't see any reason not to sleep at any chance I get.
The next morning I woke up at 5:30am (2:30 Arizona time) and got ready to leave again. We flew to Chicago, then LA and then Sacramento. On our last flight we had celebrities on board. The band War. They were big in the 70's and had such hits as Low Rider and Why Can't We Be Friends. They were quite friendly and gave us autographed pictures and even offered us tickets to their show that night. I wasn't in the mood to go, for many reasons and that made my co-worker very, very mad. Oh well, I am over it.
I got home yesterday just in time to change and catch the second half of Sacrament meeting and the rest of church. Today I am very motivated to clean my house and spend time with my baby, who by the way, had a great time playing with her daddy and grandma while I was away.
3 comments:
Now I want your autograph! I think it is cool that you are a slam-clicker
Go Slam Clicker!! Good 4 u!
You ole slam-clicker, you!
Post a Comment