Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My coupon addiction

Saving money is fun and easy. It has totally begun to be a game to me.n I subscribe to a service called Couponsense. I absolutely recommend it. It does cost money but it is soooo worth it. It is also the only way I know of to get more than one copy of the Arizona Republic delivered to your door at and at a discounted price. I would like to host a workshop at my house for my friends and family to learn more about it but first I must spark some interest. This is a picture from one of my trips to Frys yesterday.
It wasn't by any means one of my better trips but it is a start. I spent $2.76. That was for the baby food. Everything else was free. In case you can't see it well, it is four boxes of cereal, 5 packages of sausage ( I have 9 more in my freezer) and 8 jars of baby food.

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

Do share! I've never been good at clipping coupons, but this post convinced me I need to.

Birches said...

Hey I'm already a believer, and definitely if you live in AZ . .. the sales are sooo much better than in CO. I don't do coupon sense though, I have Aaron's coworkers bring in their coupons. I get three issues a week -- it works great.

Tori :) said...

I would totally love if you wrote a post about how to clip coupons the right way because I suck at it. BIG time.

Emily said...

You need to give us all lessons. That is awesome!