1. I have an interesting job (so people tell me)
2. I have a baby that looks just like me and cracks me up with all the new things she learns.
3. I am an obsessive coupon-shopper (and like to share tips)
4. I even have a fun new church calling and want to share ideas with my blogging friends.
5. I can be funny (sometimes)
If you really want to see pictures of the little one, you can always email me. I have plenty on my computer at all times.
3 comments:
you aren't joking when you say "obsessive coupon-shopper"!!
I'm excited about this new blog! Especially the money saving tips, the silly baby stories (even without pictures), and the church ideas.
What's your new calling?
I like the new look-maybe you could help me with mine, that no one checks anyway (including you). You can borrow one of my jackets at mom's house (as long as Al isn't wearing it). Maybe the girls can take another bath 2gether-we'll keep G-ma far away.
Post a Comment