We do not have a home phone. We decided over a year ago that we did not need it. We each have cell phones and that has worked well for us.....Until today. My husband went to a snow campout over the weekend and dropped his cell phone somewhere in the snow. Luckily, someone found it and turned it in....to a bar. So the bar in Strawberry has hubby's very expensive cell phone (for which I am still paying the service fee). I want to go up and see the snow this weekend, so that is probably what we will do and go get it.
He asked me this morning if he could take mine to work with him for a few hours. He needs it because he has to drive around some deliveries. All was fine and dandy until my TV just stopped working. I know I don't need to be watching TV right now but I would really like to call DishNetwork for the 1 millionth time and tell them that once again, my service sucks and they need to fix it. Oh well, when the baby gets up from her nap we will go for a walk and then maybe I will cool off.
On a happier note, have you laughed really hard yet today?
4 comments:
"would an idiot do that thing, if so then don't do that thing" Dwight Schrute
It's pretty cool that we get to go "visit" the snow here. Brandon sure enjoyed your visit to the snow and said he loved throwing snow at Kevin!
Hey Jill how's it going. It sounds like your life is crazy too. We really must get together. Talk to you soon. P.S. You gotta love The Office!!
It was good seeing you at Steves Crazy subs the other day! We should have a Superstition Springs Ward reunion sometime! Whatever happened to Vanessa?
Post a Comment