I shouldn’t be so mad, but I am. I really, really didn’t want them to trade him. I swore that I wouldn’t be a fan anymore if they traded Shawn Marion. Well, they did it. At least I hear that Shaq guy is pretty good.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
we traded marion for a 325 pound, 36 year old guy who can't get down the floor. he is perfect for our system. Horrible Trade!!!
6 comments:
we traded marion for a 325 pound, 36 year old guy who can't get down the floor. he is perfect for our system. Horrible Trade!!!
I was a little surprised by the trade. Didn't Shaq like retire already??
Nash just needs to come back to Dallas... ;)
I'm not happy about the trade either. We're losing a really good player.
I wish I cared about sports sometimes, but I just don't really.
Ummm...at least he act, right? Remember Kazaam? What a movie!
Post a Comment