On a happier note, Jordyn is a few days ahead of me in this cold and is feeling much better. On an even happier note, her wonderful father just took her to softball with him so that I can get some rest. He is Stake YM athletic director and has to kind of supervise, but he doesn't want to play today, so this gave him a great excuse.
Just for fun:

Who do YOU think she looks like?
or
Hint: There is a right answer
9 comments:
i think it's the top picture. i hope that's the right answer. ps. she is sooo cute!
i think she totally looks like you. i hope you feel better.
Now, I used to think she was ALL you, but, does she have his lips?
tHAT is the pits when the mom is sick because there is no one to take care of you! I hope that you feel better!
I am sorry that you don't feel well...but it's good that you have a cute baby!
Hope you are doing better :)
Sorry you're sick. I think she looks like you, but in those two pictures she looks more like Kevin. She actually looks a lot like Grandma Donna.
She is 100% Jill. Sorry Kevin. And I hope you feel better.
Hey, I looked at the posh points but haven't officially registered yet...is there a way to refer you?
Jill, she looks just like you, she's darling. I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment