I forget sometimes that my life is not so totally boring. I guess the fact that I sometimes meet celebrities is worth writing about. Last month it was Pauly Shore. Friday from Burbank to Oakland I had someone on my plane that I am actually a big fan of. OK here it is.....

For all of you Monk fans, you know who it is. Tony Shalhoub. I didn't bother him much, I just told him I was a fan. He just smiled and said "Thank you." One day I will actually get up the nerve to ask for an autograph.
5 comments:
Forget autographs, get your picture taken together!
Cool!! That's SO neat!!
I met Marie Osmond at Carls Jr. once and saw Wee Man from Jacka$$. Oh- and don't forget my close encounter with Wilford Brimley at a gas station in idaho. :) My best celebrity encounter was meeting (and kissing!!) Donnie Wahlberg from New Kids on the Block. I was in the 8th grade.
Yay for Monk! My dad would be jealous.
I still remember him from Wings-that is pretty cool that you met him.
Hey Jill, it is Crystal Ruttinger Cummard. My mom just called me and told me to look at Macey's blog to see the post about my uncle's shop and I blog hopped to yours. I haven't seen you in forever. I remember when I heard you married Kevin. I couldn't believe it. It is so crazy when girls we went to school with marry guys from school, when they never even dated. Kevin is so much fun. I love your blog. I am a huge huge fan of Monk so I am so jealous. That is so cool that you are a flight attendant. Is it hard being on your feet all day pregnant? Anyways I am adding your link to my blog so I can keep up with Mrs. Burns. We need to get together. Blog you later.
Post a Comment