Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What a guy

I had to work this week and I left on Thursday morning and didn't get home until Sunday night. I have to admit that sometimes I dread seeing what my house is going to look like when I get home. Well, when I got home, not only had Kevin waited up for me, he met me at my car and brought in my luggage. When I came inside, the dishes were done and there were groceries in the fridge that I hadn't purchased. On Monday when he came home from school we were watching TV when I looked over and saw this:
I guess he was tired.

4 comments:

Macey said...

Kev is so sweet to you-what were you watching?

Jillsywillsy said...

What else? Seinfeld.

Robin said...

Good Boy, Kevin. I am glad that he did those things while you were gone, but seriously isn't it funny how they are not at all impressed that we always take care of those things.

Emily said...

I don't think Brandon ever bought groceries before Jonah was born, especially when I was out of town!