Tuesday, April 17, 2007

See ya tomorrow

"See ya tomorrow"

That is what the guy at the Quiktrip by my house says to me when I come in. Should this say something about my soda-drinking habbits?

6 comments:

Tori :) said...

At least it's not a bar on the corner or something. :)

Robin said...

It's fun to have anew friend isn't it? I am usually a pretty good water drinker, but lately all I want is pop.

Jillsywillsy said...

Many times I do get the Gatorade, or the strawberry-banana icee. It's a step.

jaybrim said...

That's what he says to me and mom all the time

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I used to have a young women's leader that would go to QT everyday (not too weird.) Then when she found out they were building a new one closer to our house, the guy who worked at QT was sad he wouldn't see her everyday. IN the end, she goes to both everyday!...And to Krazy Sub to get a soda there too...she has too many soda friends.

Emily said...

Time to switch to water.