Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pregnancy makes you crazy


This song is from the Cars soundtrack. It makes me cry every time I hear it. Then again, a lot of things make me cry these days. Kevin and I just got home from the movie Premonition. It made me cry too. I am not a sad person. My raging hormones are out of control.

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

I'm not pregnant and I cry on silly things too... :)
How do you post music clips?

Macey said...

I assume that it was a good movie-It looked good...and a little confusing in the preview.

Emily said...

I cried during the preview for The Search for Happyness (or whatever that Will Smith movie was called) when I was pregnant.

Brittanie said...

Hey! I just got your comment so I had to come check out your blog! It seems like yesterday we were going through the application process for dental school! If you or your husband have any questions let us know. Nathan (my husband) talked to a few different dental students (even ones he didn't know) while he was going through the whole process and it helped a lot!
I'm glad you liked my dad! I think he's the coolest.
AND just so you know - you aren't alone. When I'm pregnant movies, commercials, songs - EVERYTHING makes me bawl! You'll never be the same! Having kids seems to bring out that sensitive side. =)

How did you do that music clip? I've been trying to find a way to do that forever. Thanks!