Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Talk about cool.

So I was lurking on Tori's blog, and I decided I wanted to put a site meter on my page. I know it is pretty pointless because only a handful of people read my blog but I was too curious. It is addicting to want to keep checking to see how many people have looked at it and where they are.

On another note, I received this link in an email today. I laughed out loud. I promised myself I would not support Mitt Romney just because he is LDS. However, the more I hear about him the more I like. I can't help but like the idea of a Priesthood holder under the guidance of the Holy Ghost leading our country.

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

I never thought about the whole Priesthood holder aspect. Nice. I think i like that too!
Thank you for de-lurking the other day. :)

acte gratuit said...

I'll just tell you and save you the trouble.

I live in Rhode Island.