im not sure if it helps, since im still such a hormonal wreck i cry when people win on gameshows, but it made me cry ( i dont even watch that show)
I have seen this before, but I cry every time! It makes me sad they aren't together...I almost cry thinking about it haha.
hmmm...I'm starting to like Karen-I think the writers need to be careful...Karen should do something that we all don't like soon or I may change my vote!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
im not sure if it helps, since im still such a hormonal wreck i cry when people win on gameshows, but it made me cry ( i dont even watch that show)
I have seen this before, but I cry every time! It makes me sad they aren't together...I almost cry thinking about it haha.
hmmm...I'm starting to like Karen-I think the writers need to be careful...Karen should do something that we all don't like soon or I may change my vote!
Post a Comment