That is so neat! I've had 5 babies and everytime the ultrasound pictures just amaze me. Congrats!
Kiley can't wait to have a cousin-Thanks for visiting today!
It looks like you have a little rag doll in your tummy. Congrats!
Do you get an ultrasound every visit? I can't wait to see my baby!
That is the best sonogram picture I've ever seen, especially for this early on!!
looooove it
Good to see you this weekend!
two arms, two legs, definitely a brimley
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so neat! I've had 5 babies and everytime the ultrasound pictures just amaze me.
Congrats!
Kiley can't wait to have a cousin-Thanks for visiting today!
It looks like you have a little rag doll in your tummy. Congrats!
Do you get an ultrasound every visit? I can't wait to see my baby!
That is the best sonogram picture I've ever seen, especially for this early on!!
looooove it
Good to see you this weekend!
two arms, two legs, definitely a brimley
Post a Comment