Monday, September 14, 2009

Motivation

Since we moved across town near school, I have made so many new friends. Many of the other Dental School wives get together and do a playgroup. I was so excited to find out that several of them went to the same gym that I go to (well, I hadn't gone in a long time, but I had a membership). All of these girls are thin and look great. Most of them have been pregnant and given birth more times than I have. I realized that I have no excuse for being so out of shape. This has given me a lot of motivation lately.

So, for the last couple of weeks, I have been going here:
and eating lots of these:
(Thanks to Bountiful Baskets)

drinking lots of this:
and this:

I haven't been able to drop soda all together but I did switch to this:
and this: (thanks to Mel)

Meanwhile, I haven't lost a single pound.


Luckily, I don't own a scale so the only time I weigh myself is if I feel like walking past all of the personal trainers' desks to the scale at the gym.

I do feel good and Jordyn loves the Kid's Club at the gym so we actually look forward to going. Today we took a little of that motivation that I have been feeling lately and went to Wal-mart and bought some of these.

I have no idea what I am doing here but I am sure ready to learn. Wish us luck!!

5 comments:

Macey said...

Way to go! Good luck with potty-training-it's a journey

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

hooray for cherry coke zero! glad i could spread the yumminess. :)

Robin said...

Good for you. I think Henry is ready too!

JMBurns said...

Good luck with the potty training! Let me know how it goes! I haven't quite decided when I'm going to potty train Noah yet.

The Fraughts said...

You're amazing! I should eat better and exercise more, but I don't! I do drink a lot of water, so that's good, right? Good Luck with the potty training!