Friday, September 11, 2009

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

So, my child is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When we went to Disneyland and California Adventure we went to see Playhouse Disney Live on Stage a few times. I seriously cried when I saw how excited she was. Disney has recently come out with a new DVD. This one:



From the moment I saw this I knew I had to have it. I even checked the ads on Sunday to see where it was on sale. Well, thanks to my friend, Tori, I found this giveaway. You should check it out. I hope to win. If I don't, I am still probably going to buy the DVD somewhere.

Here is the link again. This chick has a great blog.
www.valmg.com

1 comment:

Renee said...

Left a comment on her blog. Consider it an extra entry, because in the offchance I win, it's yours.

Didn't you love the live show? My kids are really quiet and laid back, so I wasn't sure if they liked it, until afterwards when that was ALL they could talk about.