I did something last week that I haven't done in 20 years. I went to Disneyland. We went Monday and Tuesday and had so much fun, we decided to buy season passes. Then when we got home we found out Kyle, Allyson and Chloe were going back that weekend so we went back and tagged along.
Abbie, I will give you the full run-down. Let me know when you are going. Jordyn and I might just show up. I'll take the girls on Winnie the Poo while you do Splash mountain with Jake.
9 comments:
We're going there in 2 months - I want details of the best & worst things to do with a toddler.
I am JEALOUS!
Jordyn looks like she's having a ball! I'm surprised she wasn't scared of the characters. I hope it was a good bday!
Abbie, I will give you the full run-down. Let me know when you are going. Jordyn and I might just show up. I'll take the girls on Winnie the Poo while you do Splash mountain with Jake.
Lucky! Fun FUN!!!
Wow!! I guess that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth! You got pictures of Kevin smiling!! I don't know if I've ever seen any of those!!
Jill, be careful or you will end up like me and try to find excuses to go!!! I love the pics, my fav is Jordyn and Donald!!!
What fun!! Your little mini-me is growing up so much and is such a cutie!
I wish I lived close enough for season passes!
Post a Comment