I have a tiny update on my
3 day blog. We are having another charity garage sale. This time it will be at my house. I have even listed my actual address over there. However, all you cyber-stalkers out there, don't get too excited because it isn't going to be our address for much longer.
Soon, my family and I will own and live in this house. I am not disclosing the address publicly, but just know it is much closer (like 40 miles closer) to my husband's school.
9 comments:
What, you're buying a house? Lucky! When did this happen?
Yay on buying a house! It's a good thing you are doing it now instead of last year- you get the 8000$!!!
congratulations on the house! it looks like a good one.
YAY on buying a house...how exciting!
We will miss you, but it is for a great reason!
Come see us next time you are in Spokane. We'll meet up with you at the park or something:)
I second the first comment. But We will be making the migration west too. I will have to get more details later.
Awesome Jilly Willy! That is great news! I'm so happy for you! Wish I could be there to give support for the garage sale. Hope it's successful! Loves~
congratulations guys! what a cute home!
I am super bummed you are moving. I know it is wierd since we hardly see each other at church but you like one of friends couple friends at church. But how nice for the shorter commute.
Post a Comment