Do all of you Arizonans get the ABC 15 Smart Shopper alerts? Well you should. This morning I checked my Google reader and Daphne Munro told me to grab my Smart Shopper card (can be printed from their website) and head to the Food City on Mesa Dr. and Southern at 7:00am to get 5 dozen free eggs, 1 package of Bar-S Ham and 1 loaf of Roman Meal Bread. I looked at the clock, 6:54. Ok, good. Grabbed the kid and went.

They still had plenty when I left (it is for the first 100 people to show up with their cards) so you may be able to still do it. For future reference the website to find out about all of these deals is:
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/smartshopper/default.aspx
2 comments:
oh man. we totally needed eggs, too. shoot.
thanks for the offer of your curb last night, by the way. but we found a really close spot and couldn't resist!
Oh my goodness- how nice is that?! Only I'm usually not up before 7 so I would have missed it anyway. But how can you resist FREE food. Good Job!
Post a Comment