Monday, February 23, 2009

Redbox code 2/23

Here it is:
s39xkt
I can't think of any movie to recommend off the top of my head except Fireproof. Even if you don't like it, hey, it was free.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, now im peeved! Paul told me the gree burrito was only for March 8, which is Sunday, so I threw it away!! Ugh. So should have checked before tossing it! Off to try dig it out!

Jillsywillsy said...

I thought that at first too, but some people have been using them already just fine.

Anonymous said...

So, how do you use this coupon for Red Box?

Jillsywillsy said...

When you go to rent at the redbox there is an option on the bottom of the screen that says enter promo code. I signed up to get texts from them (redbox.com) on mondays for a free rental. They only work on Mondays.