I have one exactly like that of Kiley...I couldn't stop laughing, but other people might not think it is so funny. She is cute.
Love the humiliation Shots. I think I will start to keep them in a folder all to themselves. That is an impressive mo-hawk.
seriously. i think the other rule is to have a bubble bath beard. but that comes later with more responsibility. she's just the cutest. :)
That's awesome! She even smiled nicely for your blackmail picture! :)
Seriously SO CUTE Jilly Bean. Those are the pictures that will end up on her wedding video. (Shed a tear :)
I love it! That is so cute! You must take lots of pictures like that. I agree
I'm impressed that her hair stays up like that! It's awesome!
So true...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I have one exactly like that of Kiley...I couldn't stop laughing, but other people might not think it is so funny. She is cute.
Love the humiliation Shots. I think I will start to keep them in a folder all to themselves. That is an impressive mo-hawk.
seriously. i think the other rule is to have a bubble bath beard. but that comes later with more responsibility. she's just the cutest. :)
That's awesome! She even smiled nicely for your blackmail picture! :)
Seriously SO CUTE Jilly Bean. Those are the pictures that will end up on her wedding video. (Shed a tear :)
I love it! That is so cute! You must take lots of pictures like that. I agree
I'm impressed that her hair stays up like that! It's awesome!
So true...
Post a Comment