I figured I should probably post today since mini-me is taking a much needed nap and I have a few minutes. Plus, My vent is over and I don't want it to necessarily be the first thing everyone sees when they come here.
A few weeks ago I was in Albuquerque for work and the hotel shuttle driver took me to a nice upscale outdoor mall. It was small but nice (assuming you had enough money to actually purchase something there, which I did not). It had music playing outside from the lampposts. I heard the most beautiful song I had heard in a long time. I tried to catch who the singer was but there was no talking, only songs. I gathered that it had to be called Cinderella or at least have that in its title.
Fast forward to last week when Dish Network decided to give me Fox News without me even upgrading. I fear that is temporary. Anyways, over the weekend I watched Huckabee and he had a christian singer on named Steven Curtis Chapman. He sang his new hit, Cinderella. He shared the story of how he came to write this song and the story of how one of his adopted little girls was killed accidentally last year in a car accident. I had a good cry that night. Now I have downloaded it and can listen to it whenever I want. I highly recommend it.
Then on Monday I used my free redbox code to rent Fireproof. It is a christian movie staring Kirk Cameron. The acting is pretty blah, but the message was really, really good. I had a real good cry then too. I have to also highly recommend this movie. Go get it and watch it with your spouse. Thank me later.
1 comment:
We rented 'Fireproof' with our free code too! The acting made me laugh, but it was a good movie.
Post a Comment