On wednesday, mini-me and I decided to try out the light rail and see how it might be if I needed to use it for work. We drove to the park-n-ride lot in Mesa and got on. It was actually fun. We went to the airport (actually, you get off at 44th and Washington and take a shuttle) had ice cream and went back. It took a lot longer than driving does. I decided that unless gas prices go way up, it isn't cost effective for me to use it. I am only 13 miles from Sky Harbor and I have an awsome employee parking lot. Hundreds of people are on a waiting list to get into the lot I am in. Anyways, here are some pictures of her waiting for the train.
Then Thursday, I went to work and ended up in Burbank for the afternoon. A whole bunch of us went to go watch the Tonight Show. It was really fun. Dustin Hoffman was on. This is the only picture I got and I took it with my phone.

Then Thursday, I went to work and ended up in Burbank for the afternoon. A whole bunch of us went to go watch the Tonight Show. It was really fun. Dustin Hoffman was on. This is the only picture I got and I took it with my phone.
Finally, Saturday I had Jerry Rice on one of my flights and I got to meet him. he is super nice. I didn't bug him for a picture or autograph or anything, though my co-workers did.
5 comments:
Go Cardinals! Sounds like a sweet week!
Are you jumping on the Cardinals bandwagon?!?!?! JK Well, if they make it to the Super Bowl wouldn't it be fitting that we can't be there for the best game ever to watch with all our fellow Card fans!! That's ok, we don't know any Cowboy fans yet, so I think everyone we know now are rooting for the Cards since their teams are all out of the playoffs. (minnesota and san diego) I don't know that many people yet, I should add.
I love being a part of a studio audience. The Tonight Show would be awesome, especially with a good guest like Dustin Hoffman. It's a good thing you're a sports fan, I wouldn't know Jerry Rice or any other big name sports star if they bit me on the nose.
He plays sports?
No wonder he made a funny face when I asked him if he was the guy from Dancing with the Stars. :)
Looks like fun! Shes getting so big!
Post a Comment