Thursday, October 02, 2008

Don't forget to vote.

We as a nation must never forget how important it is to vote. It’s that time again and we all must exercise this right. I feel very strongly about this topic especially considering what has happened in the past few weeks. We’ve all seen what can happen when people don’t care enough to vote. Important decisions can be left up to some judge.

I have to admit that in the past I haven’t paid enough attention and took my voting too lightly. I have been inclined in the past to just vote for “the mormon.” Now I know that there are other important things to consider.

This year has certainly brought an interesting diverse group of characters. We have people of different races, backgrounds and genders. I know who I will be voting for. Yes, while others might say that I chose him because of his race, they are wrong. I am not one of those people who will give myself a pat on the back for voting for the African-American. I honestly think he is the best choice. Don’t get me wrong, I feel for working moms, I do. It’s just not a big enough issue to base my vote on.

And with all that said………………




















Next Monday VOTE FOR WARREN SAPP!!!!


7 comments:

Sankat said...

I have to admit, my favorite is Lance and Lacey! I adore NSync and I voted for Lacey on "SYTYCD"...plus they are awesome dancers!!

Robin said...

YOu're hilarious! But I don't watch that show.

Tori :) said...

LOL! You're a spaz!

The Fraughts said...

You crack me up!! I never vote!

Kate said...

That was a hilarious post!!

Thomas Family said...

Hello Burns Family!! I found you on Toris blog and it was so good to see you guys! Your child is adorable!!! The last time I saw you, you were pregnant. :) Hope all is well with you!

The Thomas Family (From Olive Ward)

Emily said...

Oh Jill, you are TOO funny and clever. I don't have tv so that was a real treat, though I never was that into that show, I really, really enjoyed watching that video clip. Thanks.