Friday, September 05, 2008

Coupon/ Food Storage tip


Do you get these coupons in your paper or in the mail? If you live in Arizona I'll bet you do. They are from Fresh & Easy. Sometimes they are $2/$10 and sometimes they are $5/$20. Don't ever throw these away! I have been to Fresh & Easy once and liked it alright (can you say Parents with small children parking?) but that isn't why I keep these coupons. Because these stores are popping up all over the place and are becoming quite a competetor, Fry's will take these coupons. I have heard that not all Fry's stores are taking them but the ones that are near Fresh & Easy definately are. In fact, every Fry's I have tried them at have taken them happily.

Stapley & McKellips
Gilbert & Baseline
Extension & University
Alma School & Main

I have been really trying to build up our food storage lately. It is so nice when I can incorperate couponing (which is most of the time). Kevin and I have decided that canned vegitables, especially corn, are something we need to be stocking up on. This week Fry's has their veggies 20 for $10. Here is my scenario:

40 cans of corn, green beans and peas
$20
-$5
$15
That is 37 1/2 cents each. I have bought them before for $.27 but this is still pretty good. Hopefully we get more coupons in the paper this sunday. With the $2/$10 coupons they come to $.40 each. Still not bad.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Good to know! I get them all the time and just throw them out cause I never go there.

Macey said...

Quite the dealfinder. Wish we had fresh and easy coupons here-we almost only shop at Frys

brett and carly said...

Thank you for the tip! And, thank you for letting me be able to see your blog again! :)