I haven't blogged much lately and I am sorry. If you ever talk to me in person you might have an idea of why. We have had a fun last few weeks at our house. Mini-me turned one on the 9th and we had a few little celebrations. The morning started with a candle in a doughnut. The weekend went on and she had plenty of cupcakes to shove in her mouth all by herself. She is turning into quite a funny little girl.
In other news Kevin's night class finally ended and he has just under 2 weeks before Dental School starts. I have now visited the school and it is soooooo nice. He is currently working on building mini-me a toy box as a late birthday present and I think it is going to turn out real nice (pictures to follow). We have abandoned all things bottle and formula at our house and it has actually been a smooth transition (I know I am lucky). I have gotten back into the couponing so I will start posting more deals soon I promise.
4 comments:
i can't believe she's 1! we missed you on friday.
She's a doll. I so need help right now on ways to save money on groceries and still buy healthy foods I want to eat!
Happy Birthday!! Shes so cute!!
Do you not have pictures of her shoving the cupcake in her face. That was just about the best first birthday I've ever seen. Keith had to shove Brooke's cake into her face, but Jordyn had no problem going right for it. She is the cutest little thing!
Post a Comment