During my 7 month maternity leave a became something of a talk radio junkie. While my husband is more of a KFYI or ESPN Radio type, I have found a station that I love and it is the new FM version of KTAR. It started about the time Glenn Beck moved there. It is so nice to listen in the car and not have it short out when you go under a power pole. When visiting ktar.com this morning to buy tickets at exactly 10:00am for this......

which I did get by the way, I stumbled across this picture of the day.

It made me laugh and I thought you should laugh too.
Anyways, back to the Talk The Vote Stage Show, I am such a nerd but I am so excited. Please tell me I am not the only one who loves Gerald Pat McMahon and Glenn Beck enough to continually click the website in order to buy tickets right as they went on sale.
3 comments:
JILL!! I'm such a closet Pat McMahon fan. I was so glad when we got cable, not for Project Runway, but because I love the Pat McMahon Show on AZTV (which never came in clearly enough on our antennae).
I haven't heard anything about the show, but I'm looking it up.
Just one more reason I love you Jill.
Jill I LOVE Glenn Beck!!! Stuart bought his book..FUNNY! It's good to know there are other people out there that like him! I felt strange for being 27 and loving talk radio!
I love the license plate!
Post a Comment