In all actuality, mine this morning wasn't all that bad. From what they saw I probably don't have anything to worry about. It is just nice to have the peace of mind. Now my mom can quit nagging me.
Haha. funny. The trick is to not look down. Then you won't have the mental picture of what your boob looks like when its a half inch thick. You do make pretty babies. I want to get on maceys. How can I?
Wow....I had no idea. My mom kept telling me to get one but when I mentioned it to my DR he said no, im too young and dont have the family history. Plus my moms nuts.
6 comments:
Haha. funny. The trick is to not look down. Then you won't have the mental picture of what your boob looks like when its a half inch thick. You do make pretty babies. I want to get on maceys. How can I?
Why did you get one? I thought you didnt get then till you were older?
It didn't feel like your boob was being smushed under a garage door?
Vanessa, I have a family history and I found what I thought was a lump. I now think I was overreacting but better safe than sorry.
I was pretty good at not looking down, so it wasn't so bad.
I didn't know I should start getting them this early, thanks for the heads-up.
Wow....I had no idea. My mom kept telling me to get one but when I mentioned it to my DR he said no, im too young and dont have the family history. Plus my moms nuts.
Post a Comment