Monday, July 21, 2008

Crazies on a plane

American Airlines Flight Diverted After Man Strips, Tries to Open Exit Door

For once it wasn't my airline in the news.

6 comments:

witticism here said...

Jill! How are you?! What airline are you working for? My parents retired and now they are working for US Airways part time so they can travel. Hope all is well!

Renee said...

Jill!

br_oden said...

ha ha Bennett always forwards me articles about the crazy people in the news. And then I asked him if they are on his caseload and he says I cant not confirm or deny! ha ha

I thought you were staying home? I sure miss your RS lessons!

Mindy said...

Wow! Have you ever had a passenger like that?

Jillsywillsy said...

Thanks Brittney-I miss RS.

Mindy-I haven't had one quite that bad.

Renee said...

Well I can't find your e-mail address anywhere, so I'll just have to communicate through your blog for now. I'm at ReneeVanAusdal AT yahoo DOT com

Drop me a line!

We're renting a house in Gilbert for a little while longer, and then we're moving in with my mom to help get her house in order, Yeah, I'll be the girl at the reunion living in her mom's basement. :)