Monday, May 26, 2008

Randomness

Ok, first of all, there is no update on the newspaper thief. They either: A-didn't bother because there weren't any coupons yesterday or B-read my blog.
On another note, recently, I have been thinking about a show that I used to watch as a kid. I even have had the theme song in my head. I asked Kevin if he used to watch this particular show and he looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I am not crazy. Did anyone else watch this one?



5 comments:

Tiffanyann said...

I didn't have my sound on but I totally remember watching that!!!the childhood memories are flowing now!!

Emily said...

Fortunately I was spared from having watched that show, but the song does seem very familiar.

Sankat said...

Hehe, I promise I am not the paper stealer. I hope you didn't think i was after asking you about it at Church.
I have never seen that show before, sorry.

Karen said...

I had totally forgotten about zoobilee zoo. I remember thinking how odd thir faces looked.

Kerby Family said...

That is crazy but it is all coming back to me now. It wasn't one of the favorites but do remember it. How are ya Jill?