So, Mini-me and I often walk to the Walgreens by my house. Ok not so much lately because of the 108 degree thing. Anyways, we discovered the Redbox machine and found websites online that would give me codes for free rentals. It is so easy, especially because I don't even have to use gas to get a free movie rental for one night. Anyways, I signed up on their website to receive text messages on Mondays for codes. This month they are giving out codes on Wednesdays as well. On the text they send me it says forward to friends. I don't feel like sending out a bunch of texts so I am sure Redbox won't care if I just post the promo codes here.
Here is today's code (good only today) 2052DL (pretty sure its a zero).
2 comments:
You can also have them text the code to your phone (so if you're out and about) at redbox.com.
Oh duh. You wrote that and for some reason it didn't register in my brain.
Post a Comment