Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My couponing

This is my coupon binder. It hasn't a name, though I may name it later. I do not know who the adorable baby (wearing dirty clothes) is sitting next to it, as I am not allowed to post pics of my baby per my husband. :) I cut and save every (well almost) coupon that comes in my (3) AZ Republics on sunday. They are organized in baseball card holders.

I haven't shopped lately, so I don't have any real deals to share. I try to keep the binder in my car so I can have access to any coupons if I need them. One thing I want to make sure I share with all of you:This deal is good for tomorrow only. I have been waiting for this for over a month. You can print this coupon or there is one in each Walgreens ad this week. Go to Walgreens.com to find out if they offer refills on the printer ink that you use. You're Welcome. More coupon tips to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty lucky that you got a picture of such a cute (though completely unrelated and random) baby. I love her fuzzy hair.

Tori :) said...

Ooh! Thanks for the deal!