Thanks, Emily for making me realize that I hadn't blogged in forever. Well, here is the scoop at my house this week. Well, I am officially on vacation (not maternity leave). I have been in the wierdest mood all day because of the movie Kevin and I watched last night. One of his professors required them to watch Hotel Rwanda. Oh my gosh. If you haven't seen this movie, go rent it or check it out from the library.

I just went on imdb.com and saw that it is going to be on TV on Feb. 15 on MyNetwork which at my house is KUTP channel 45.
Anyways, I hope everyone who was supposed to voted today. I actually screwed up by mailing in my early ballot 2 weeks ago, just days before the candidate I was voting for dropped out of the race (ouch). I won't make that mistake again.
6 comments:
If you voted for Guiliani I am pained, please say it was Richardson or someone else.
Let's just say I am a huge Law and Order fan.
Hotel Rwanda is one of my most favorite movies. I've seen it several times.
UM-YOU CRACK ME UP. I WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE.
I've been wanting to see that movie since it was in the theaters, but I can never quite bring myself to watch it since I know it's gonna make me bawl.
Cute new picture-quite the flight attendant.
Post a Comment