Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do you like spinach?


Since I have become so coupon-savvy lately, Macey suggested that I post deals that I find here. Anyways, in the Albertsons ad this week there is a coupon on the back for $1.00 off a bag of Fresh Express spinach. They are on sale for $1.00. Yes, that means it is free. Last time Albertsons did this I took advantage and it was pretty good. I felt good about it too, because I was preggo and spinach is a good source of folic acid (among other things).


Also there is a great in-ad coupon for Quaker products. If you save your Sunday paper coupons like I do the deal gets even sweeter.


I don't know if the ads are the same outside of Arizona, so I am sorry if this doesn't help you.

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

Ok, I misread that and I thought it said "Because I'm pregnant..."

Thanks for the tip.

Unknown said...

I'm planning on taking advantage of that Quaker deal this weekend. And now I will pick up some spinach too.

Macey said...

Sweet! Too bad Ben hates Spinach! But you can't beat free! Keep the good deals coming!