Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Update

This is for anyone who cares. I just came from my doctor's appointment and my blood pressure was high so he is going to induce me. We are going to the hospital tonight at 8:00, which is perfect because Kevin will be done taking the DAT at 5:00. That gives us enough time to have a nice dinner, relax and head over. They will start me on Cervadil tonight and then Pitocin in the morning. I think it is going to be a long 24 hours. Wish us luck!!!

6 comments:

Tori :) said...

WOO HOO!! Good luck!!

Macey said...

I wish you luck...hope to see a new baby girl when I come up!!! Love ya!

Mary Postert said...

Good luck you guys.

Unknown said...

Yea! Good Luck! Stay relaxed and remember that you're in charge at the hospital!

stephanie said...

i was just thinking about you. i am excited for you! good luck!

Robin said...

Wow! Good luck!