Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just practicing

So here I am up in the middle of the night with severe heartburn. If I lay back down I am pretty sure I will throw up. Who knows when I will ever sleep through the night again. That's OK. Everyone does it and they are fine. I just wanted to let whoever know that Kevin does not want me to post any pictures of the baby on the Internet. I am still trying to work something out so I can still blog. However, I can email them when she comes, so if you think I don't have your email and you want to get pics at that time just leave me a comment with your email address. I will delete them afterwords if you would like. Thanks for all of your advice so far. I will probably ask for more.

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

You will never sleep thru the nite again. Sorry... ;)

See it Try it Love it said...

I thought I would never sleep again especially after I had the baby the first night home. I thought I will never sleep in again for the rest of my life. In 4 months I was sleeping in till 10, so hang in there. So sad you aren't going to put up any pictures. You'll need to send me some crystalannie60@hotmail.com. Good luck

Macey said...

Can't wait for the baby to come!!!

utmommy said...

I hope everything goes well!