that is precious. she looks completely darling. congratulations!
Awww!! So precious. I love Daddy-daughter pics!
How cute. We want to come by some time this week and see you guys.
Your secret is safe with me. What a cute photo!
Darling! She definitely looks like the Kent B. family.
Yes, I don't know how you got your genes to shine through (especially after Macey's Ben look-a-like), but you did, and it's a good thing cause she's such a cutie. I'm going to try to come by today or tomorrow, if that's ok.
Yes, everyone come. My house is kind of dirty, but I don't care if you don't. Call me 602-448-9592
Love the pic, hopefully you can sneak some more in. Kevin always makes me laugh. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that is precious. she looks completely darling. congratulations!
Awww!! So precious. I love Daddy-daughter pics!
How cute. We want to come by some time this week and see you guys.
Your secret is safe with me. What a cute photo!
Darling! She definitely looks like the Kent B. family.
Yes, I don't know how you got your genes to shine through (especially after Macey's Ben look-a-like), but you did, and it's a good thing cause she's such a cutie. I'm going to try to come by today or tomorrow, if that's ok.
Yes, everyone come. My house is kind of dirty, but I don't care if you don't. Call me 602-448-9592
Love the pic, hopefully you can sneak some more in. Kevin always makes me laugh. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment