Well, we have been home now for about 2 hours and it is sooooo nice. I am sitting here on my ice pack checking email and I realized I haven't given anyone any of the scoop on my perfect baby.
Leah "Jordyn" Burns was born on August 9th at 10:09am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is perfect in every way. I cannot belive I have such a beautiful baby. We came home as soon as we could because I felt like I lived at that hospital. I don't have pictures yet ( I need to unpack my camera) but I will send out emails shortly. We will happily accept any visitors tomorrow if anyone wants to see her in person.
4 comments:
We would love to come see her again. Brandon was a little dissapointed, as he thought we were taking her home with us. I guess visiting will have to do!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
"...sitting here on my ice pack" cracked me up. How familiar.:)
Congrats! I like the name.
Congratulations!!! I want to hear the labor and delivery story.
Post a Comment