We just got home from the
pediatrician.
Jordyn has gained 1 oz and is perfect in every way. I am so blessed because I found a wonderful doctor. He recently finished residency and went into practice with some other wonderful doctors. He has 3 small children of is own and is great with them. Did I mention that he lives 3 houses down from us? We are so spoiled.
5 comments:
Having a great dr. helps so much!! That's awesome.
I wish I had just gained 1 oz. the last time I went to the dr...
Fun! Can't wait to see her again! wait to go on the 1 oz!!! Tell Jordyn we love her!
That's so cool your doctor lives so close. It's even better that Jordyn is healthy. We need to come by and see her again.
Yeah for good doctors. It makes a huge difference.
That picture in your previous post is too precious!
Jill,
Hey how is it going? Your little girl is beautiful. I am glad that everything went well....aren't babies fun!! We are having a lot of fun out here but we miss everyone at home!!
Love,
Tiffany Barnard
Post a Comment