Well, just when you thought you had all seen the last of me, here I am. I realize that I haven't blogged in quite a while and to tell you the truth, I don't really have a good excuse. Honestly, all I can say is that I feel like my child-less life is boring to my fellow bloggers.
Kevin and I went on a cruise last week. We flew to New Orleans and left from there. We were scheduled to port in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. We didn't quite make it to Costa Maya because of weather, but had lots of fun at the other two stops. We didn't take many pictures but we took some. Cruises are a great vacation idea. Everyone should go on one. However, I wouldn't recommend it in first trimester of pregnancy (that's a topic for tomorrow's post.....stay tuned). The picture to the right is proof that I actually got in the water in Cozumel.
6 comments:
HOLY COW THAT LOOKS FUN! I LIKE THE SWIM SUIT...ANY YUMMY FOOD?
I'm jealous, I've always wanted to go on a cruise. I hope you had fun even with the prego stuff! The water looks gorgeous.
Hey Jill, I'm glad you had a good time. Will you babysit my kids when I go? Then I'll babysit yours. mom
I've always thought that a cruise seems like a fun vacation.
I told Brandon that for our anniversary one year he needs to take me on a cruise. Glad you had fun on yours!
You're right! Cruises rock! We went on one in 2002 and LOVED IT! We plan on going again in 4 years. We left out of Galveston and went to West Keys, Fl., Grand Cayman and Cozumel- so almost your same trip. You've made me really wanna go a lot sooner!!
Post a Comment