Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Still here

I feel like I haven't blogged in a while, but I honestly feel like my life is boring right now. Seven single girls live in the house next door to me. I finally went over and met some of them the other day. Their house was broken into the other night at around seven. I was home alone at the time and it freaked me out. I will be working a lot over the holidays but that is the story of my life for the past 6 years. Kevin is very busy with all his classes. Luckily he is really smart and is doing well in them. I have been taking my camera with me places lately, so I should have lots of interesting pictures, but I don't.

We had dinner at my MIL's house the other day and I got two nieces and one nephew to stop screaming at each other and drop the toy they were fighting over long enough to take a couple of pictures. That was kind of fun.

Brooke, Allyse and Brandon

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ther you are! We had another boring Monday without you.

Macey said...

Allyse looks just like the Burns' family-they are cute!