I would just like to point out that I am mad at everyone that has known me a long time and never told me that the mole on my face is ugly. Kevin waited until we had been married 2 ½ years to tell me that it was gross (well, not in so many words). I am probably going to get it removed along with the one on my stomach. The conversation went something like this:
Jill: Is it really that noticeable?
Kevin: When we were first dating I didn’t want to kiss you on that side of your face.
Jill: You were that grossed out?
Kevin: I don’t mind it that much anymore. (Kidding) You are lucky you have such a tolerant husband.
Jill: (Kind of kidding) If I had known it was that ugly, I would have had it removed years ago. Then maybe I could have gotten married sooner and wouldn’t have had to wait to marry someone with such LOW standards.
4 comments:
I don't really remember themole on your face-I will probably always notice it now!
I seriously don't know what you're talking about. I had 4 moles removed in high school though. I'd take the scar on my neck now over the mole that used to be there any day. (Now THAT was a noticable mole)
You're crazy! I can't think of a mole on your face, I know about your belly one and it's not ugly. You should probably kick your husband in the teeth.
I don't remember a mole either. Robin, Mom, Sarah, Karen, Brandon, and I all have pretty noticable facial moles, but we think they're cute and call them "beauty marks." I actually darkened mine with eyeliner my whole junior year in highschool cause Adam said it looked like a zit. Thanks for the video clip, good laugh. You need to watch the Scrubs episode about Turk's mole that he almost gets removed for Carla.
Post a Comment