Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My fun day


After I finished all my chores yesterday I got to go play with Robin and her kids. We went to SouperSalad. Her kids were so good and they ate good food. We then watched a movie. When I was leaving I thanked Tucker for letting me come over. This is how the conversation went.

Jill: Thanks for letting me come over and play with you today.

Tucker: Thanks for letting you play?

Jill: Ya, I don't have kids of my own to play with.

Tucker: You should get some.

3 comments:

Robin said...

We had so much fun with you! Thank you for playing with us!

Gina said...

Makin' me miss that funny Tucker... cute photo of both the kiddos!

Emily said...

Great photo. And seriously, is anything funnier than Tucker? Jackson and Chandler might be a tie. I hope my little boy keeps up the tradition of hilarity.