Saturday, October 21, 2006

A new book

Well, John Grisham has a new one. It is called The Innocent Man. The question is do I have enough patience to wait until it comes out on paperback or I find it on an airplane? Hopefully, I can get it at the library before I break down and buy the hardback. Also by the way, if anyone wants The Summons, The Testament or The DaVinci Code, I have read all and don’t want them anymore.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I would like any or all of those! I have only read a couple of his and really liked them.

Emily said...

Reserve The Innocent Man at the library. It's never worth paying for a hardback, in my opinion. And either give Robin The DaVinci Code or save it for me.

Macey said...

I WOULD LOVE THEM BUT I AM STILL WORKING ON THE OTHERS YOU LET ME BORROW