Monday, October 23, 2006
Hurry up already
Ok, so I know that I am very much like my Grandpa Jay in that I get really frustrated if we can't be on time to things. This also comes from working for an airline where if you are going to be late you may as well not come to work. Every sunday we go through the same thing. I get ready for church with 15-20 minutes to go and then Kevin now decides to shave or whatever. I get really antsy but I don't say anything because it will start a fight and we will be even more late. Well, yesterday I was determined. I was ready to go and kept saying little things like "let's be early today," or "Let's not have to sit in the back today." (Very Grandpa Jay-ish, I know). Now I am 100% positive that my husband wants to be late to church (12:30 might I add). It is like 12:25 and what is he doing? Sitting on the couch READING SCRIPTURES!!! No shoes, no jacket, totally not ready. From now on I leave by myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like he's a little passive-agressive like Brandon. Leave without him next time if it will make you happier, it won't hurt him. And yes, you sound just like Grandpa.
He'd better start now working on his timing before you guys head off to dental school. Churches are a lot further away when you don't live in Mesa. We drive 1/2 an hour to ours.
I'm always the late one. I swear it's a disease. Yesterday we actually got there 15 minutes early and got a soft bench. Yay for being on time!
Post a Comment