Monday, February 01, 2010

What a relief

Well, I worked and now I am home. I wore two different shoes and didn't realize it until I got to the airport. My job is different then most in that if you wear two different shoes you can't go home and change or hide them under a desk until you go home that same day. No, when you wear different shoes at my work, you are in front of people constantly and it lasts for 3 days. Oh well, at least I didn't get in trouble (only because I didn't get caught). We also had a little major medical emergency on board one of my flights. I won't go into detail but I would just like to add that I would like to kiss the paramedic, the nurse and the med student who hopped up to help us.

Might I also suggest that you never walk around barefoot on an airplane because you don't know what blood, vomit, urine etc. might have just been wiped up by the flight attendant with nothing more than a rubber glove and a wet paper towel.

I gave my talk in church yesterday. I was so worried that I hadn't prepared enough and it would end after 5 minutes. Nope. I knew I had gone over when I sat down and the guy I was speaking with said, "Thanks." I wouldn't have been really embarrassed except I have a husband who graciously told me exactly how many minutes I had spoken for (22). I didn't even have to ask him (and didn't want to know).

Well, I better get to cleaning. Someone is actually going to drive across town to visit us tomorrow. I feel so special.

1 comment:

EmileeandJonny said...

SICK! I remember watching a show one time during the day and they were testing all kinds of places for cleanliness/bacteria. They said airplanes were one of the dirtiest! I guess there's a reason- ew!!!